Patrons looking for assistance with anything technology related may register for private, 20 minute sessions with a library staff member. Call us @ 517-669-3156 or complete the form below to schedule your session.
NOTE: Patrons are encouraged to bring their personal devices with them to these tutoring sessions.
Our knowledgeable staff are ready to help with...
- Basic computer operation questions
- Getting started with Facebook and other social networking sites
- Creating an email account and sending emails
- Downloading eBooks
- Navigating your tablet or eReader device
- Computer software questions
- Navigating the internet
- Creating a Word Document, Excel Spreadsheet, or PowerPoint Presentation
- Other special project
Copyright 2014 DeWitt District Library 13101 Schavey Rd DeWitt, Michigan 48820 517-669-3156