Pronunciator is an online language learning tool that is available free to DeWitt District Library patrons.
- Learn 80 languages in any of 50 different primary languages with Pronunciator. (Thatís 4,000 possible course combinations!)
- Pronunciator offers the largest ESL curriculum on the planet, with courses for 50 non-English languages.
- Learn on the go, from commuting to travelóall of Pronunciatorís features and functionality are available on your favorite mobile device.
- Begin by selecting the English page sign-in button or the Spanish page sign-in button.
- As a first time user enter your 14-digit library card number, found on the back of your library card.
- Entering an email address is optional but recommended for keeping track of your lessons.
- Pronunciator will assign you a username and password which can be changed by clicking
the My Account button after you've registered
Downloadable Audio Lessons
Copyright 2010-2014 DeWitt District Library 13101 Schavey Rd DeWitt, Michigan 48820 517-669-3156